Tuesday, September 30, 2014

More on Hungary

A point of disagreement.

 I am sorry that this potentially wonderful event has come to naught, and I want to thank the organizers for the audacity to dream. It is better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all.

I disagree.  When I heard about this conference, I was baffled that an EU country like Hungary would allow such an event to take place on their soil, since the EU is a totalitarian police state, dedicated to the promotion of White genocide.  I wondered if perhaps Jobbik had enough “sway” with the authorities there to enable the conference to go on, in defiance of the well-known “race laws” that exist in the entire EU.  My first instincts were correct.  Therefore, I would rewrite Greg Johnson’s comment thus:
I am sorry that this potentially wonderful event was planned to take place in an obviously inappropriate venue, instead of in a government building in the USA, such as where Amren holds their conferences.  I want to thank the organizers for wasting everyone’s time and money, and for giving the anti-White System another victory, and for letting the anti-racists have a hearty laugh at our expense. Audacity is not exactly the word I would use to describe this fiasco, which is sort of like scheduling a Holocaust Revisionist Conference in Tel Aviv. It is better not to have tried something so obviously silly.