Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Only a Matter of Time, 10/28/14

The "movement" never disappoints.

Seeing this post, and the picture which accompanied it, I knew it was only a matter of time before the "movement" behaved in its usual manner.

James Holbeyfield 
Posted October 27, 2014 at 11:54 pm | Permalink‘Fess up Greg: how many comments, good-natured in the singular but desperate in the collective, have you had to reject for reasons quite different from the usual trolling?
         Greg Johnson
Posted October 28, 2014 at 3:47 am | Permalink
That’s why I added the P.S.: Lana is happily married.

I don't blame Greg Johnson for that - I can only imagine that the "happily married" addendum was made necessary by the comments that came in.  I DO blame those CC readers who made the comments, the sort of juvenile jackasses who reinforce my belief that comments sections are worthless, and that the "movement" is a joke.

Yes, I know: I'm a joyless, pedantic, stuffy, type A pain-in-the-ass. They're "only having fun." Hardee-har-har.  Revilo Oliver talking about 50 years of "movement" failure nearly 50 years ago is also all in good fun too.  Hardee-har-har.  In another 50 years, there may not be anyone left to make a video about their own look at 50 years of "movement" failure. Hardee-har-har.  All in good fun.