EGI Notes

Saturday, December 13, 2014

What If This Was a Camp of the Saints Moment

The surrender race.

Today's "march on DC" and talk of colored "revolutionary" activism leads me to present the following thought experiment.

Let's say a "Camp of the Saints Moment" took place today, Dec. 13, 2014.  Coloreds rise up in America, in Europe, Australia, and decide to completely wrest control of majority White lands from the weak and flaccid hands of the degenerate and worthless White majority.

Question: would Whites resist?  When faced with a final, existential threat requiring an equally final decision, would Whites "wake up" as the "worse is better" crowd always hope?

My answer: NO.  If I had to bet, I'd bet that the soft and weak beta race would surrender, not fight, would just stand by and let their world be taken from them with complete cowardly passivity. That would be analogous to what Whites are doing anyway, except it would happen in a historical instant, instead of being a process dragging on for many decades.

All of the "movement" Nutzis and "you can take my guns from my cold dead hands" conservative survivalist types can sputter in angry denial over my answer as to the outcome of my thought experiment, but it doesn't alter in any way that my answer is, by far, the most realistic outcome.

Which of course not only underscores White worthlessness, but the utter failure and worthlessness of the "movement," which is at least partially responsible for the current state of affairs, by tainting the idea of White Resistance with the stink of freakishness, unsavoriness, stupidity, and failure.

Why is the thought experiment scenario not actually taking place (yet)?  The coloreds are too stupid and disorganized, they are physical cowards who would rather wait until White proportions dwindle further (in contrast, Whites are moral cowards, which is far worse), the Jeurasian/Leftist powers that be would rather be patient and let demographics and sociopolitical trends do the work for them. and the plutocrats don't want anything to get in the way of short-term profits.

But, IF those groups wanted the coloreds to take it all today, Whites wouldn't lift a finger to stop it. And, if I'm wrong about that, I'd wish I'd see some sign of moral courage among Whites for defending their own racial interests.

Labels: , , ,