EGI Notes

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Rewriting Derbyshire

Hypocrite unmasked again.

Derbyshire:

I don’t think you have a healthy society if it doesn’t include some rebellion against bourgeois pomposity. I’m not talking about criminal rebellion, Clockwork Orange-style, or about white skinheads or black street thugs. I’m talking about a bunch of well-educated, well-dressed young white men mocking the idea that they must always and everywhere defer to the exquisitely delicate sensibilities of blacks, who will melt like little black snowflakes if anyone says an unkind word about them...That there are young people willing to scoff at the lies and pretense, however coarsely, seems to me something healthy, something to celebrate. So I’m celebrating it. Good luck to those young fraternity brothers.

My rewrite:

I don’t think you have a healthy society if it doesn’t include some rebellion against bourgeois pomposity. I’m not talking about criminal rebellion, Clockwork Orange-style, or about white skinheads or white-hating Asian ethnic nepotists. I’m talking about a bunch of well-educated, well-dressed young white men mocking the idea that they must always and everywhere defer to the exquisitely delicate sensibilities of Asians, who will melt like little yellow snowflakes if anyone says an unkind word about them...That there are young people willing to scoff at the lies and pretense, however coarsely, seems to me something healthy, something to celebrate. So I’m celebrating it. Good luck to those young fraternity brothers.

And why not?  Why shouldn't Mr. Derbyshire also celebrate young Whites mocking Asians and Hapas?

Labels: , , , ,