EGI Notes

Monday, September 7, 2015

Vox Day Against Mainstreaming Moderation

This can describe her majesty Marine for example, attacking her own father as well as Golden Dawn, while praising leftist Syriza.


As I have noted on several occasions, for reasons unbeknownst to me, moderates are always more focused on firing on their own side than on the enemy. They are also always more open to negotiation and dialogue with the enemy than with their own extremists.
 
This is one of the reasons why moderates never accomplish anything. Ideally, moderates would stay out of the way, let the extremists lead the charge, and then show up after the victory is won and handle the negotiations using the extremists as leverage.
 
"Do you want to surrender to me or do I stand aside and watch as my very good friend here follows through on his promise of no quarter?" Accepting surrender is the true and proper role of the moderate. Policing those engaged in positive action is not.

Labels: , ,