EGI Notes

Friday, January 8, 2016

You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up

German madness exceeds EGI Notes ranting and tirades.

Really, no matter how outrageous I try to be in my predictions, the lunatics running the asylum in Germany always seem to top it.
Ralf Jaeger, German interior minister for North Rhine-Westphalia, has said that “what happens on the right-wing platforms and in chat rooms is at least as awful as the acts of those assaulting the women.”

It's really hard to do better than that.  Good work, Jaeger, the parody writes itself.  

And I saw in the news today that it is admitted that the majority of those arrested were "refugees."

The other day I wrote:
Here's an idea for Frausow Merkel - the women who were assaulted and who complained should be arrested and jailed for "hate speech," and the NEC suspects should be given automatic German citizenship and a lifetime stipend.

I shouldn't joke about that.  Indeed, that may be tomorrow's headlines.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,