EGI Notes

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Sallis vs. the Survey

Differing opinions.

It is interesting, but not surprising, how my opinions differ from that of the survey here.

For example, I see the videos by Taylor as by far the best feature of that site, by a large margin. Commentary finished first in the survey. "Science and genetics" is a topic that I believe should be featured not at all at Amren - not because it isn't important, but because the manner it is presented at that site is as factually incorrect, anti-White HBD pseudoscience. A healthy portion of the readership, however, want more of that nonsense, although a fraction do want less (good sense!).  I think the best author there is Hood; the readership instead picked Taylor (Taylor's videos are excellent, but Hood is by far the best writer).

Here's what I want more of: Cretaceous Jones comments  Less of: Engelman.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,